How Human Resources Services Can Keep Your Business focused, competitive and more profitable
The HR Team, a Maryland based human resources firm with experience in a wide variety of industries, is the “one source alternative” to maintaining an in-house human resources department. The HR Team can customize a human resources solution based on the exact needs of your company or organization. Our staff of seasoned human resources professionals works directly with you to deliver top tier human resources services.
Forget the cookie-cutter approach of other HR firms. Whether a company is small, medium or large, The HR Team can develop a human resources solution that fits a client's needs and corporate culture.
The HR Team’s “Process-Oriented” approach to providing human resources solutions is unique to the industry. By setting standards and establishing a process for each service, The HR Team achieves a consistent quality of service unparalleled in the industry.
If your company already has an HR staff, The HR Team can enhance their capabilities. In addition, The HR Team can conduct a comprehensive, confidential Human Resources Audit to uncover your company’s HR strengths and weaknesses and opportunities to create efficiencies.
Our veteran team of experienced HR professionals has extensive knowledge in a diversity of industries, including publishing, communications, technology, biotechnology, staffing, trade associations, manufacturing, banking/financial services, medical/health care, service and professional service, non-profit, research/scientific, landscaping, retail and utilities.
By outsourcing all or some of their human resources services, more and more companies are able to focus on what they do best: directing the growth of their business and its profitability.
HR Team Services At A Glance
- Comprehensive employee handbooks
- Employment and labor law compliance.
- Implementation of cost effective and time efficient recruiting and retention practices, allowing companies to attract and retain high quality employees.
- Human relations and policy issues including manager coaching and management training.
- Recruitment coordination including writing job specifications, searches, interviews and selection.
- New employee orientation, employee file maintenance, job descriptions and administration of employee benefits.
- Development and coordination of the employee review process
- Customized employee communications
- Strategic planning and business coaching
- Executive coaching
- On and off-site training and seminars
- Thorough Human Resources Audits
The HR Team customizes these services to comfortably fit each business client, thereby providing all the benefits of an in-house HR department without the costs. The final result is one source HR, an innovative, cost-effective approach that provides businesses with a real competitive edge: more time to achieve their business goals, and increase profitability.